Wednesday, June 8, 2011

cute pics of quotes

cute pics of quotes. cute quotes and pictures
  • cute quotes and pictures



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 08:29 AM
    Not many replies from Non-Indian categories :(





    cute pics of quotes. cute life quotes to live by.
  • cute life quotes to live by.



  • whattodo
    07-27 02:01 PM
    If NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
    Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????

    If they did not , then I may be lucky.
    Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.

    Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?

    How stupid a person has to be to even ask a question like this???





    cute pics of quotes. cute quotes
  • cute quotes



  • sainwa
    07-06 01:53 PM
    there are some beginner level shootng courses, inquire at your local gun store.

    make sure you understand the law about keeping the gun (concealed/un-concealed) etc how to carry in vehicle , work safety laws about the gun being present in your vehicle at work parking site.
    if you understand the law well then there shoudl not be any issue.

    Store's are on 6 month back order on the top selling ones. Even if you get one, getting ammo is a big challenge now a days. They are also back ordered for many days due to hign demand.

    I bought some decent amount of gold with my glock too ;)

    Dollar may crash any day in next 2-3 years. that is day , when things will go out of control.





    cute pics of quotes. cute best friends quotes
  • cute best friends quotes



  • godbless
    06-29 11:28 AM
    Is there any quota on filing the I 140s? My friend requested his employer for upgrading his 140 and he says that the attorney mentioned that the quota for I 140 is already full. I don't think it is right. Any inromation please.



    more...


    cute pics of quotes. the usage of cute quotes.
  • the usage of cute quotes.



  • omved
    10-09 01:43 AM
    There are lots of people living in arizona on H1 visa but still not member in immigrationvoice yet...

    But sure, lets do meet sometime...





    cute pics of quotes. cute quotes and sayings about
  • cute quotes and sayings about



  • cherylfoster
    12-27 03:20 PM
    USCIS will only share information about the I-140 case with the applying employer and their lawyer. I once tried to help my employer to find out if the reply to an RFE on my H1-B had been received and they refused to tell me anything. I got a copy of the I-140 from the lawyer and the original from my employer, but as someone said it was a curtesy from the employer to share it.



    more...


    cute pics of quotes. Previous 9 of 795 cute quotes
  • Previous 9 of 795 cute quotes



  • zephyrr
    03-20 10:51 PM
    what happens when the I-140 is not approved, if one uses AC21 after 180 days of concurrent filing of I-140 and 485, does a withdrawl by the employer affect anything?

    Read the Yates memo...After 180 days of I485 pending, the employer's revocation of I140 has not effect on the GC application. But I know a few cases where this was an issue, so make sure you are armed with proof like pay stubs, employment letter et al.





    cute pics of quotes. Sometimes the cute quotes
  • Sometimes the cute quotes



  • amitjoey
    07-05 12:54 PM
    Fellow IV fighters, members. I know, it seems like there is always a target for funds and we dont achieve it. Well! that is not true, we set a new target when the first one is achieved.
    Funds, There are more ideas than funds. For every new campaign, plan, we need funds. So it is an ever needed commodity. The reason so many of us are so very aggresive is that we just need more funds, plain and simple.
    Inspite of several hundreds contributing, it is not enough. But we will soon reach a day when we would be okay, (given a lot of us/you, sign up for a recurring contribution).
    Trusting IV with funds is a major stumbling block, but remember IV is a non-profit, so every "naya-paisa" (penny) is accounted for.
    People handling money (core IV) are sincere, honest hardworking people on work-visas, they have much to lose from not being accountable.
    And the most important thing is, please take a look at these hard-working IV CORE PEOPLE, please. Some of them have put thousands of dollars (I mean 5 and ten thousand) into this effort. I am not counting personal expenses, travelling to DC, lost work hours etc.
    So your $100 at the bowling arena wont get you much farther, but contribute it to IV to get your way ahead paved and bull-dozed over.



    more...


    cute pics of quotes. Cute Quotes ♥ ™. Comments
  • Cute Quotes ♥ ™. Comments



  • TheColonial
    04-27 01:35 AM
    SDL is not really that confusing at all.
    I never said it was. What I am saying is that it's off topic considering what he wants to achieve.


    And he will have to learn it at one time or another, and why limit a program to one OS.
    He will? Why?


    DirectX/OpenGL can be used in a windowed environment
    Again, that's got nothing to do with the desire to learn Win32.


    so even if you just want to do Win32 stuff DirectX can enhance it.
    And so can using the WPF in .NET, but how does that help with learning Win32?





    cute pics of quotes. cute quotes and sayings about
  • cute quotes and sayings about



  • rkat
    12-13 03:46 PM
    Swamy - (with due respect to IV who i totally support in every which way!) but what have u done other than joining a state chapter, contributing $$ to IV and holding signs at the DC rally.?? Is this what ur life has come to now..?? Only to motivate people to join IV..?? How long do u plan on conitnuing to do this.?? Wake up buddy..!! Yes we are stuck in this mess now having filed for AOS and the indefinite future wait for cases to be approved..!! There is no doubt about that.
    But somebody like dyekek12 who seems to be new to the immigration world - whats the harm in sharing with him options that maybe more practical for him 3-5 years from now.! If somebody would have adviced me back in the hay days - i would have surely listened.! There are 3 SENIOR members who seem to agree to what i have said.! All of us cannot be socially challenged.! Sorry swamy - i disagree.! How would a college professor or a dept. head answer his Q....Myfriend - ..." there is the real world and then there is the immigration world........!!!! "
    The immigration system here in the US is like fire - and if u try playing with fire there is no doubt in my mind that you will only get burnt.!! (again - i'm not a village bellie neither am i socially challeged - i am only being realistic.! thats all.! and i know it hurts!)



    more...


    cute pics of quotes. cute quotes about missing
  • cute quotes about missing



  • sanjaymm
    03-06 06:07 PM
    I will email the scans, as soon as I get home





    cute pics of quotes. love quotes for him short.
  • love quotes for him short.



  • abused
    01-10 12:23 PM
    I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently on July 6th, 2007
    Not sure how long it will take to get I-140 and _-485 approved. My lawyer says I should hang in there and try to be patient.

    My I-140 and I-485 were transferred from Nebraska to California and back to Nebraska in September 2007. September 2007 is the last time that they were transferred, as far as I know.

    When I called the USCIS number, the automatic voice operated system said that if my case is still unapproved afer 180 days from the date of the last transfer, then I should call to speak to a customer representative.

    So I guess I will have to wait to March 2008 before I can get to speak to anyone about my I-140, if it has not been approved by then.

    I am in the EB-3 category.



    more...


    cute pics of quotes. cute quotes and sayings about
  • cute quotes and sayings about



  • jsb
    01-08 03:49 PM
    Can someone please clarify
    i know there is always risk involved ....

    If we have EVL from any employer with exact same title/ job description in that case we can work on any title / any job description ????

    With AC21, any employer with same/similar job description as in LC, can sponsor you (meaning promise to employ you upon your getting getting GC, and you agreeing to be their employee). In the meantime, you may be working for anybody, but not working for the sponsoring employer, might raise doubts of your and sponsoring employer's real intentions, resulting in RFE/interview etc.

    Six month rule is just a general guideline. Intent behind this is that sponsoring was genuine, not just to get you GC. Circumstances can always change, before or soon after your getting GC for which you might want to keep documentation, just in case.





    cute pics of quotes. cute quotes about him. cute
  • cute quotes about him. cute



  • h1gc
    09-25 02:58 PM
    Yes she can work on EAD and obviously then her H4 goes to invalid status.And you can be on H1-B..

    HTH,

    If spouse apply for Social Security card, will she lose her H4 status. Or the status changes after she starts using the EAD for work.



    more...


    cute pics of quotes. Love quotes and sayings
  • Love quotes and sayings



  • Sandeep
    05-22 07:30 PM
    US Congress warned on green card backlog

    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12919954/





    cute pics of quotes. tumblr cute quotes, cute
  • tumblr cute quotes, cute



  • nmdial
    11-23 08:59 AM
    My sister was denied a visitor's visa in the summer of this year at Delhi:
    1. She was told that they have a policy of denying visas to young unmarried women who are student.
    2. She is currently a PhD student in India.
    3. They did not ask any more question.



    more...


    cute pics of quotes. Cute Love Quotes middot;
  • Cute Love Quotes middot;



  • logiclife
    12-31 06:52 PM
    But the way its worded now, it means no benefit for people who have no master's or Ph.D from US accredited university.

    And you have to have 3 year experience to top it. From the wording, it means probably before you filed you I-140, you need to have 3 years of experience in relevant field.





    cute pics of quotes. i love you quotes. cute i love
  • i love you quotes. cute i love



  • Desi Unlucky
    07-27 07:22 AM
    I was not greatly familiar with the I 140 process and since long i was thinking of posting a question on the forum. Yesterday i saw this thread and tried searching if there are any answers to my Questions.

    It was spot on. with in 15 minutes, thanks to the search engine i now know

    1. What SRC in front of the reciept no
    2. Which centers process I 140
    3. What are the processing times

    My suggestion to IV would be to have this search URL on the home page.





    cute pics of quotes. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • ameryki
    01-02 04:10 PM
    You can use your h1b to work after returning to US on AP.


    I believe that H1 is valid as long as you are with the same employer but once you switch employers thats a no deal.





    she81
    05-15 06:34 PM
    Just curious, why are we not including the HR 6039 - that exempts US grads from the quota?





    needhelp!
    03-10 03:00 PM
    What is FOIA?
    Freedom Of Information Act

    See this: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22037



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive