Friday, June 24, 2011

3d waterfall wallpaper

images a mystic waterfall animated 3d waterfall wallpaper. This serene animated wallpaper
  • This serene animated wallpaper



  • nixone
    08-21 06:10 PM
    Is it legal to work overtime when you are on H1B? I have been working more than 40 hours a week ever since I got my H1B (about 5 hours overtime per week on average). They pay me time and half for the hours over 40.

    The reason I ask is that I need to send a couple of paystubs as my parents are travelling to the US soon and I do not want the guy at the port of entry make a bid deal of my overtime hours (if he looks at it and finds out, which I doubt).

    The person that stamps your passport and I-94 at the port of entry, is he an immigration officer or who is he? I am writing a letter for my parents to carry with them to show that person if asked for it and not sure who to address the letter. Thanks.





    wallpaper This serene animated wallpaper 3d waterfall wallpaper. Living Waterfalls 2
  • Living Waterfalls 2



  • sunnysharma
    08-16 09:43 AM
    we sent 3 seperate checks for each family member


    Best Option is print these checks, Probably u will be able to see the numbers clearly..





    3d waterfall wallpaper. 3D Wallpapers
  • 3D Wallpapers



  • saimrathi
    08-10 04:07 PM
    Can't attend.. Contributed $100 towards the cause..





    2011 Living Waterfalls 2 3d waterfall wallpaper. waterfalls wallpaper.
  • waterfalls wallpaper.



  • unknown123
    10-24 11:28 AM
    I claimed my parents as dependents. You only need ITIN and have to do paper filing first time....



    more...


    3d waterfall wallpaper. Jungle Waterfall is an
  • Jungle Waterfall is an



  • MetteBB
    05-11 01:51 PM
    and finally... the apples again





    3d waterfall wallpaper. 3d waterfall wallpaper.
  • 3d waterfall wallpaper.



  • Steve Mitchell
    March 27th, 2004, 08:57 AM
    A classic shot. Very nice. Welcome back as well. Hope life has been good to you.
    Cool Shot Indy Bud!

    Here is my March Madness shot:

    http://member.newsguy.com/~kentucky/bb/bbpics.htm (http://member.newsguy.com/%7Ekentucky/bb/bbpics.htm)



    more...


    3d waterfall wallpaper. 3d waterfall wallpaper.
  • 3d waterfall wallpaper.



  • yagw
    07-27 12:28 AM
    I need your input.
    My PD was Feb 2006-EB2.
    I changed job on June 22nd to another company using EAD. Now the PD has become current for Aug.My old company and the new company are in different cities but it is the same state.

    I was planning to apply for AC-21 but i have not gotten consistent pay checks yet. My first check was a partial check. I will have 2 consistent paychecks by Aug 15th.

    1) Is it safe to just wait and see if i get a 485 approval without alerting USCIS about my job change?
    I am thinking since the job change is very recent they might not know about this job change.


    Its not mandatory to file AC21. If at all any RFE for EVL, you can respond at that time with your new job info.


    2) If they denied my 485 application for any reason ,can i continue to work while i apply for "reconsidering my 485 application" and file AC-21 with the new company?



    My understanding is, till your MTR is approved, you cannot work. Ofcourse, this applies only if you're using EAD based on that i-485. If you're still on H1/other visa or using EAD based on some other I-485, this wont apply to you.


    Please advice what you think about this. Basically i am trying to "not rock the boat" and raise suspicion and more RFEs by notifying them about this very recent change.


    I agree.. at this time just let it take the course...



    Thank you very much for your advice and help in this matter.

    BTW, if your address changed (since you mentioned the job is in different city), then you HAVE to file the AR-11 within 10 days. Don't take chance on that...

    DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice.





    2010 3D Wallpapers 3d waterfall wallpaper. a mystic waterfall animated
  • a mystic waterfall animated



  • hindu_king
    03-09 12:39 PM
    Just in-case one gets layed-off and has an EAD, can that person buy a 7-Eleven or a Gas Station?
    Can the EAD holder actually run the gas station/7-eleven by working/being present there? (Maybe he/she can work there and take all the profit but no salary).
    What happens if there is an RFE asking for proof of employment during this period?



    more...


    3d waterfall wallpaper. animated waterfall wallpaper.
  • animated waterfall wallpaper.



  • aranya
    01-15 02:44 PM
    Yes, it's indirect deduction.
    Thank you; my reading of the law is also the same. However, a few of years ago (post-2001) both inside and outside counsel hired by my company came to a different conclusion. Hence, my parsing of the words.





    hair waterfalls wallpaper. 3d waterfall wallpaper. Blue-light-waterfall-wallpaper
  • Blue-light-waterfall-wallpaper



  • purplehazea
    06-01 06:18 PM
    Guys I had started this thread for people who have already filed for I485 and are waiting for a visa number. I am surprised at how this thread has been altered with a poll and the kind of posts people are making.



    more...


    3d waterfall wallpaper. 3D Waterfall Wallpapers for
  • 3D Waterfall Wallpapers for



  • NO_Free_Rider
    09-14 12:47 PM
    Looks like your I140s denied for ability to pay (based on the RFEs). But also you were paid more than the prevailing wages! Per my exp, even if company makes loss, but you were getting paid, it shouldn't be a reason for denial.

    I came to US on H1B in 2000. I have an engineering degree (10+2+4) from a premier institute in India in Information Systems. Before coming to US I worked for an MNC for 4+ years. I am with the current employer since 2003. Following are my case details.

    Case 1:
    EB2 Labor filed: April 2005
    Labor Approved: December 2005
    I-140 Filed: January 2006
    RFE for Ability 2 pay and RFE replied.
    I-140 Denied: August 2007
    Never recieved the denial notice as per the lawyer

    Case 2:
    EB2 Labor filed: August 2005
    Labor Approved: January 2006
    I-140 Filed: August 2007 (I checked the status online and informed the lawyer who immediately filed for this I-140 basing on the approved labor)
    I-485 Filed: August 2007
    RFE for W2/wages company tax information etc that were replied on time.
    I-140 Denied Sep 2009


    EAD valid till October: 2010
    AP Valid till Feb 2010

    H1 B 8th year extension filed: July 2008 (There was a mistake during the filing as the reference was made to denied I-140 instead of the pending one)
    Extension Denied based on Case 1 I-140: October 2008
    I-290B Appeal to commissioner filed and pending as of date

    Case 3:
    Pending EB2 labor since October 2008.

    I am paid more than the prevailing wages. Now the question is:
    1. Should I file for MTR/Appeal (we still haven't recieved the denial notice).
    2. I believe it is just a matter of time before I-485 status changes to denied. Will the EAD/AP become invalid as well?
    3. If MTR/Appeal is filed for I-140, can I still continue working?

    Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.





    hot Jungle Waterfall is an 3d waterfall wallpaper. free waterfall wallpaper
  • free waterfall wallpaper



  • Iamthejuggler
    02-09 04:09 AM
    Holy crap that was close. Congrats folks. I'm pleased as punch!



    more...


    house Waterfall Wallpaper 3d waterfall wallpaper. Storm Animated Wallpaper
  • Storm Animated Wallpaper



  • immi_enthu
    08-18 01:52 PM
    Need help ....

    Today I receive an email from USCIS about my PERM EB2 I-140 PP application that they have have made a decision on my case. Here what it says

    "On August 17, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service."

    What does it mean? They approved my case or denied it? Any idea from gurus here. Please respond.


    sorry to break the bad news to you,but this usually means a denial. My I 140 was approved recently, the online status cleared said it's approved. I read many posts on this forum who had the same online status as yours and their I 140's were denied.





    tattoo 3d waterfall wallpaper. 3d waterfall wallpaper. Animated Wallpaper 3.1
  • Animated Wallpaper 3.1



  • arnab221
    04-29 12:30 PM
    Doing smart things like this may get you deported from the US without any chance of return for 5 years . Be honest and follow the law .It against the law to work in one country and get paid in another .



    more...


    pictures 3d waterfall wallpaper. 3d waterfall wallpaper. animated waterfall wallpaper.
  • animated waterfall wallpaper.



  • humdesi
    11-06 10:27 AM
    Do you know why this rule was changed?

    I believe if both parents are foreign nationals, and become indian nationals, their children are eligible for OCI, but children of Indian nationals by birth are not.

    See, even the Indian Govt. discrimmintes against its own citizens. How can you blame the US government for treating us like horse manure.

    "Jiska ghar mey samman nahin, uska kahin samman nahin"


    I applied for OCI for my daughter some months ago and got approved
    and got her OCI stamp and cards. Couple days ago a friend of me got
    rejected. He was told that "if both parents are indian citizen child is not
    eligible for OCI"

    After I heard it, I talked to Indian Consulate SFO, and they told that
    this condition is included recently. So whoever got OCI are good. ( I hope so!)

    OCI is definitley better since you dont have to do anything after you get that. OCI does not need to goto police station and report in india etc etc.

    thx
    sbabunel





    dresses free waterfall wallpaper 3d waterfall wallpaper. animated waterfall wallpaper.
  • animated waterfall wallpaper.



  • fasterthanlight�
    05-11 01:06 PM
    I like those! (Font could be improved on the "appel").



    more...


    makeup animated waterfall wallpaper. 3d waterfall wallpaper. Waterfall Wallpaper
  • Waterfall Wallpaper



  • gchope2k6
    04-27 12:42 PM
    Hi all,

    I took today an Infopass to ask about the status of my I-485 (EB3 ROW, filled in July 2007, PD 12/2005). The IO told me that the case is pre-adjudicated under review and that, since there are no visa numbers available, the case will resume normal processing in October 2009 and that there is no reason to ask about the status anymore until that time. Can anybody explain what "pre-adjudicated under review" means ?

    Thank you !





    girlfriend Animated Wallpaper 3.1 3d waterfall wallpaper. animated waterfall wallpaper. waterfalls animated scenery
  • animated waterfall wallpaper. waterfalls animated scenery



  • chintu25
    07-26 12:52 PM
    There is NO such information on ........Please give the name and id of the person u are referring to on Track itt





    hairstyles 3D Waterfall Wallpapers for 3d waterfall wallpaper. animated waterfall wallpaper. desktop wallpapers waterfalls.
  • animated waterfall wallpaper. desktop wallpapers waterfalls.



  • dealsnet
    08-19 01:16 PM
    US born citizens cannot deported. But naturalized citizen can be deported, if he obtained immigration (GC) by frudalent means (false documents, sham marriage, by cheating.. etc).

    Citizens of US cannot be deported. That is the LAW... But if that guy had a Green Card or any other visa, then he can be deported...





    nixstor
    02-09 07:17 PM
    this blog is written and maintained by staff of HAMMOND LAW FIRM. Go to their home page (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com), you will understand this.

    Yes, I feel that HLG knows what they are talking about and are not just blaring horns to get some publicity. It would be a big dent for us if they pull this off.
    Damn it! I just hate the whole thing.





    Appu
    08-19 08:34 PM
    You are eligible to work as soon as you receive the receipt notice. So I don't see a big gap.

    Which service center is this?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive